Every quarter Dell Technologies ships new versions of his CSI Drivers and Ansible modules.
Dell EMC has anounced new set of CSI Drivers for their storage arrays. Some highliths for these June 2020 releases:
- Qualifications for Openshift 4.3 and Kubernetes 1.16 for all the drivers
- Easy upgrade with the CSI Operator for all the drivers
- Helm 3 support for all the drivers
- Multi-array support for PowerMax and Unity
- NFS support for Unity
- Volume expansion for Isilon
- Volume cloning for PowerMax
- CHAP for PowerMax
For the Ansible modules you will have:
- a brand new Ansible module for Unity !
- Ansible for Isilon v1.1 brings support for
SmartQuotasand is compatible with next OneFS major version.
For more details you can check :
- The product guides and release notes in the repositories for csi-powermax v1.3, csi-isilon v1.2, csi-unity v1.2, csi-vxflexos v1.1.5, ansible-unity v1.0 and ansible-isilon v1.1
- The FAQs on on Dell container community website: